Back to University Stationary!

06:49

Hi Huns!

With the holidays coming to an end I decided to go on the hunt for some cute university stationary. 

I don't know about you but for me I get really excited organising and buying new stationary for the start of a new year.  I just love looking for the cutest notebooks, planners etc (anything with flowers or cute quotes is a must for me). 

Okay so this year I wanted to buy stationary that would last me throughout the year and were within a decent budget. I decided to look around different shops but I was really drawn to Tesco's stationary range.

The first item I purchased was this cute A4 notebook which I am absolutely in love with. I managed to grab the last one off the shelves so it must be popular haha! What I really love about this notebook is that it has lots of pages and organisers inside, this is perfect for me because I can have an organised notebook for my different university modules! 
I also find the front cover absolutely beautiful! I love the quote and I really like the flower pattern. (Perfect and only £4)


For me it's essential to have a planner for university as I've always had one throughout highschool and sixthform! I like being able to write down anything important such as deadlines, tasks etc. I would be really lost and unorganised without one, therefore I picked up this cute one for £2
(Yes I am sticking to the flower theme this year).


I also picked up some of the basics such as highlighters which I use daily in my notebook. I also picked up other basics such as pens, tipp-ex etc. 



Unfortunately I didn't manage to get my hands on a cute pencil case. Although the one I used last year is really cute and is still in good condition, so I might use it again. (It's a cute metallic pink colour). 
I hope you like this short blog post, let me know where you recommend for cute stationary!!!

- xoxo hol 
(Hollyloux) 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the bits you picked up, as sad as it sounds it is always so exciting to get new bits for collge! haha. You have such a lovely and inspiring blog here, keep up your amazing work it is paying off! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love getting new bits for uni! Thanks so much for reading Hun x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images