Makeup Haul

13:41






Hello Everyone! So with me being a blogger newbie I thought for my first post I would share a makeup haul with you all on what products I have purchased over the last few weeks.





Okay so the first products I purchased I discovered within the blogger community/YouTube. After seeing the huge craze of NYX cosmetics with the recent launch in UK stores I just had to try some of their products out for myself. All I can say is oh my lorddd!..


I decided to pick up some of the NYX single eyeshadows which are my new holygrail. The colours are so pigmented its unreal (My eyelids look like disco balls) haha but honestly these really live up to expectation. I NEED the entire collection, they range between £3.50-£5.50.



The next product I have purchased recently was a recommendation from my blogger buddy life-by-becky. After having the same brand of mascara for ages my eyes needed a change, I was sick of having to re apply mascara every few hours and having to deal with my lashes crumbling by the end of the day (gross I know). But honestly this mascara has changed my life...


Not only in the packaging beautiful (loving the metallic/pink vibe yasss) the product truly is great. I will never be going back to my old brand of mascara ever again. Only a few coats is needed to achieve a long lash effect which for me is fab (I cannot stand the feeling of heavy mascara on my lashes). Thank you Becky xo        ('Thick & Fast" £10.50)


The next few products I purchased were products I have always wanted to try. 
Firstly I purchased was the 'Collection 2000 Prime & Ready' in the colour 'cool rose' which is for cooler skin tones with redness. What I love about this is that its affordable compared to designer brands primer on the market, they also have a range of different primers to suit different skin types. It makes my skin feel smooth and I honestly love it. (Primer £3.99) 


I also invested in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation after hearing so many positive reviews from bloggers. With a matte effect I cannot wait to try this and see how it applies and feels on my skin (hopefully it will provide good coverage), I will let you all know how it goes. I'm not entirely sure on the price but I think it was around £7.

I also purchased a NYX eye base primer which is amazing, it really does help keep my eyeshadow in place and make it last throughout the day without having to touch up. This product has a really nice applicator wand which made it easy to use, I also really love the packaging, (Again not sure of the price but I think it was around £5)




Staying within the NYX hype (I could honestly buy every single one of their products) I also decided to try one of their bronzers. I love how the product comes with a cute mirror!, although I picked up a shade which is a lil too dark for my skin tone (opps always look at testers people). 
I picked up my ultimate favourite concealer which is the Maybelline Age Rewind in the shade light. I cannot recommend this product enough, its really good for coverage but also gives a brightening effect. (I use it religiously)  Concealer £7.99


The last item in this haul is a contour brush from the Makeup Revolution rose gold range. This brush allows your contour to look fierce and on point creating a sharp look (urm yassss)
Also what makes me love this brush even more is the rose gold style with the white which really reminds me of the Real Techniques Bold Metal collection (only this was so much cheaper mwahaha) only £9
I recommend!!!



Much love
       -Hol
            (hollyloux)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You're very welcome;) you have so much makeup I'm so jealous I want to try all this!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun I've only just seen this 😂 X

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I love looking at what other people picked up at the makeup counters, especially since I've become addicted to beauty blogging!! I use the Maybelline Eraser Eye in all of my makeup tutorials over on my youtube channel and LOVE it! I'm also a sucker for NYX xo

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And me too the maybelline eraser is so amazing I can't live without it haha! Xoxo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images