Review Too Faced Natural Palette

07:49

Hello everyone,
I'm back again with another beauty related post but this time it's my first ever review!
For my first review on my blog I wanted it to be on a product that I have fallen in love with, I recently purchased the Too Faced Natural eye palette and all I can say is WOW!


I have been in need of a palette which features colours I would use everyday for both the natural and glam makeup look. I decided to research online for different palettes which featured colours I would use everyday, in my routine I tend to stick to pinks, golds and browns (both matte and shimmer).
I stumbled onto the Too Faced website and I couldn't believe that this palette existed, it literally features all the shades I would use everyday.
I went shopping and purchased this product straight away, although it was £32 (a little pricey) I just couldn't resist. Everything from the shades to the style and packaging was beautiful!

This product is perfect for anyone who wants to travel on the go with their makeup, the palette is petite including a useful compact mirror and a guide to creating a range of makeup looks.
I adore the shades in this palette its great how their is a variety of mattes and shimmers, the shades Heaven, Nudie, Cashmere Bunny and Sexpresso are all matte which I find incredibly pigmented! On the other hand the shades Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini are shimmers which have little to none existent fall out!

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick makeup look and who likes cute packaged products, I am very impressed with the palette and will be buying more Too Faced products in the future.

Thanks for reading x
-Holly  (hollyloux)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This palette is so pretty! It's perfect for me since it has a lot of different neutral shades :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images