Travel | Shopping

14:17

Today has been a long/busy day but I've finally found the time to work on my first ever travel post. I have been looking forward to visiting the York Designer Outlet all week (to the point where my boyfriend was sick of hearing me talk about it haha).

We set off early to the York Outlet as our journey normally takes just under an hour, unlucky for us though as we must have spent 20 minutes stuck in traffic. 




After finally getting out of the traffic we arrived at the outlet, and to our surprise it was so quiet I expected it to be really busy for a weekend!. 
The first thing we decided to do was to look around to see what shops were inside the outlet. I didn't expect it to be as big as it was, there were two floors (one for shopping and another full of restaurants), I tried to take some photos inside the outlet to show how big it was.



There were so many shops which I loved such as Kurt Geiger, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren etc. My absolute favourite shop inside the outlet was the 'Lindt chocolate' shop, it was absolutely amazing. (I took photos of the chocolate to show you how amazing it was)...



How amazing do they look? It must have taken the staff ages to stack all the chocolate truffles like that (i just loveeeeee how they are colour colour-coordinated). After resisting spending all my money on chocolate I purchased some clothes/accessories from the outlet, I took pictures so I could share with you all my miniature haul haha. 



What I love about the outlet is that the brands are discounted (the sales are always really really good), can you believe I purchased this cute Michael Kors phone case for only £13 when it was originally £40? Bargain! The other items in the photo are a Kurt Geiger nude coloured purse and a long sleeve Ralph Lauren shirt

After spending up my wages me and my boyfriend decided to finish off our shopping trip by getting something to eat, we wanted to try something different therefore going to a new restaurant was on the cards (we spend our lives in nandos a change was needed). Therefore we decided to try Wagamama's, after hearing positive reviews from others and the menu looking amazing we couldn't resist.
The menu was beautiful, we both decided to order a 'Chicken Katsu Curry' dish which came with rice and salad. We also opted for the fresh juice drinks on the menu, I had fruit juice whilst my boyfriend had Bluberry spice

The presentation of the dishes were absolutely beautiful I was amazed, I also tried my boyfriends drink which I preferred over my own (typical hol). Although we both had to end up using a knife and fork as the struggle was real when trying to eat our meal with chopsticks (I need more practice haha). 

Overall my day has been really enjoyable, I hope you like my first ever travel blog post....

-xoxo hol
 (hollyloux)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images